Joshua E. Richardson
Josh is a partner with Beckemeier LeMoine Law. Josh’s practice focuses principally on employee benefits, with special emphasis on benefit plan administration and design. He assists employers with qualified retirement plans, deferred compensation arrangements, and welfare benefit plans. Josh has represented plan sponsors and trustees before the IRS and Department of Labor on issues ranging from plan qualifications to fiduciary obligations.
Education and Honors:
• Illinois Weslyan University | B.A. (magna cum laude) | 1997
• Washington University in St Louis| J.D. | 2000
• University of Florida|LL.M | 2001
Other Professional Experience
• Fontbonne University | Lecturer, Department of Business Administration (2003 – 2005)
Papers & Presentations
- COBRA Overview and Update, AAIM Management Association, April 26, 2006
- Stock Options and The Alternatives You Should Consider, Missouri Independent Bankers Association 27th Annual Convention & Exhibition, September 16
- Records Management, Retention and Destruction, Lorman Educational Services, July 2003
- Raymond B. Yates, M.D., P.C. Profit Sharing Plan v. William T. Hendon: Supreme Court Holds That Business Owners May Wear Two Hats Under ERISA, Mertens Law of Federal Income Taxation, Developments & Highlights, April 2004
Ready To Talk?
The Attorneys at Beckemeier LeMoine are ready to speak with you regarding your unique situation.