Andrew M. Bleyer
Andrew works as a trusted advisor to find solutions to a broad range of estate planning challenges and trust related conflicts. His experience includes:
- Estate planning including wills, revocable trusts, medical directives and powers of attorney
- Fiduciary litigation including conflicts related to trusts and probate estates
- Trust and probate administration
- Income, estate, gift, and GST tax planning
- Trust modification and decanting
- Charitable gift and legacy planning
- Business succession planning
- Life insurance planning
While earning both a J.D. and a Tax LL.M. at Washington University in St. Louis, Andrew served as Managing Editor of the Jurisprudence Review and received awards for excellence in Oral Advocacy, Income Taxation, and Wealth Planning and Drafting. During law school, Andrew interned at Legal Services of Eastern Missouri and worked as a research assistant to Prof. John Inazu.
- Washington University in St. Louis, LL.M. in Taxation
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., cum laude
- University of Missouri, B.A.
Awards and Honors
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2021
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star 2020
- American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel: Heart of America Fellow
Ready To Talk?
The Attorneys at Beckemeier LeMoine are ready to speak with you regarding your unique situation.